One of these days I'm going to build a jack box that will have several
jacks all paralleled together into a common 1/8" TRS output.  That way I
can plug in many things, mixing and matching keys as the spirit moves.

- Keith KD1E -
- K2 5411 -
=================================
Keith  - I am going to do the same thing, but with a switch to be able to
output to different rigs.  Its importamt to be mindfull of grounds.
Otherwise, the circuit might not be long enough (a little short), if the key
bases touch.   Ideally, I would like to do this in the keyer box.  Right
now, I have multiple jacks in my keyer box in parallel with my keyer output
jack but I have to move plug to the rig de jour.  I need to decide on RCA or
mini phone jacks at the keyer.  I am leaning toward RCA as I have had better
luck with reliability that way.  Someday.
Rick Dettinger