From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Wes
Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 3:57 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] HD8R

According to their online log their last QSO was 08/11/2021@ 0237.

They operated on 33 slots (band/modes).  Some of these were impossible for many
of us: Satellite, 6-meters, 60-meter CW & SSB where they didn't listen in US
channels (didn't stop some lids from working them) and 160 SSB, where they made
10 QSOs.  I missed them on 20 RTTY, where they operated once, as best as I can
determine.  Otherwise, I worked them on the other 26 slots. Number 42 on the NA
leaderboard.

Wes  N7WS

Message delivered to n7...@att.net