Drew:

Cool collection of keys!

Congrats.

I was quite lucky to work them with my KX2 and a random wire out the window
from my office during work hours. (Big Iron, rather Silicon is in the
basement shack.)  I would hit the MSG then PRE to send my call. After
several hours of trying I was able to snag them. This was on 15 meters.

And from what I can tell, they had a super operation. Good ops, and they
appeared to hear quite well.

Bill
w8lvn

--