These times should play well with the SSB nets which are:

1800z  14303.5
1900z   7180
0200z   3775

The 80M net details are in flux because the net before us on the frequency observes daylight savings time. Either we will be on an hour later, or we will find a new frequency at 0100z. (Watch this reflector.)

I wonder if anyone has "Worked all Elecraft Nets" on a single Sunday. I have worked 4 of the 5, but the 20M CW net interferes with the dinner I'm in charge of cooking, so I haven't been able to checkin to that net.

73 Bill AE6JV