I'll send this to the group before I start taking things apart:

Running KX3 with KXP100 using SignaLink on 40m.  I've been using FT8 successfully for over a year.  Then last night something new:

When I transmit (either the TUNE button of WSJT--X or replying to a CQ) the signal goes out successfully.  When the TX ends, the red LED on the SignaLink goes out but the TX red LED on the KX3 stays on.

And --  this is the weird part -- the RX signal is gone -- absolutely nothing on the waterfall or from the speaker.

This does not happen when I push the TUNE button on the KX3.

Ideas?

david
KC1DNY
Butler Hill Farm in the woods of Maine