We considered offering a faster-than-light option for the virtual-K4 software:
the EleWarp(tm). But it turned out that, thanks to supply chain issues, we
can’t get dilithium crystals until 2023. Until then our CW ops will have to be
content with full-impulse.

(Did I mention we’re also working on a DX tractor beam?)

Wayne
N6KR

----
elecraft.com