Why not just buy a nice clean Bird 43P and a new element or two. Not hamfest elements.   That works for me and gives total confidence on what I see as power output.   Of course if one desires all equipment to match, then so be it.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 1/13/2022 3:23 PM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 22
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 03:04:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: Steve Masticola<steve.mastic...@verizon.net>
To:"elecraft@mailman.qth.net"  <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] New wattmeter plans?

I bought a W2 today, because my Meterbuilder MB-1 wattmeter's directional
coupler died and the product seems to be an orphan. But I wonder if Elecraft
has any plans to bring out an updated wattmeter. The W2's design is ten years
old, and the LED bargraph displays are getting a bit long in the tooth.
Any rumors, or more than rumors?

73, -Steve WX2S