Having taught in a number of ham crams, I am aware that there are many
individual ways of learning. For me, knowing the theory is basic. I know such
factoids as E=IR, P=EI, 1 meter is 40 inches (useful for the length of a 2M
antenna). Others just memorize the answers. I also have to memorize the answers
for questions about the amateur rules. However, guess which technique has a
better pass rate.

Like Jim, I keep trying to learn more. It is good that there are people like
K9YC and K4TAX who can still teach me things.

73 Bill AE6JV