|         the symbol  is  on the top  above the \ symbol....    i believe this is what you need

 ...on the k4 the command /memory needs to end with   ;       I don't remember about the k3

2/8/2022 10:48 AM, Zbigniew Tyrlik wrote:

Getting ready for this weekend RTTY.
Still fighting with a 4 sec diddle at the end of KY commands...

Anyone found which character(s) can stop / abort the 4 second diddle at the end
of RTTY transmission ?

It is present when using KY command from KX3 utility, from macros via utility,
from macros assigned to PF1, and when sending using CAT1ASC command from N1MM.

Is there a magical switch or some character to disable this feature ?  how to
enter it ?

73, de KU1T  (in-patiently waiting for K4 ... )
zjt