I fully agree. When I have had a problem with my K3, mostly ones with my
installing upgrades, I have gotten excellent support from Elecraft Support.
They have told me how to signal trace through the radio, and I have been able
to effect the necessary fixes my self. As I remember, the most recent one was a
TMP cable which wasn’t correctly inserted in its socket. Signal tracing led me
to the fix.

Now, knock on wood, I haven’t had to fix anything since Covid, so I don’t know
how Elecraft remote support is working.

73 Bill AE6JV