Dave White wrote:
> I like this idea.  Perhaps the IF shift function could be assigned via
> the PF1 or 2 buttons to another control besides the VFO - the keyer
> speed comes to mind.

Damned fine point... If IF shift is rarely useful for CW, and Keyer
speed is never useful for SSB, then why bother using PF1/2 at all? Why
not just use that knob as IF shift in modes "U"/"L" and Keyer speed in
mode "C"?

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    [EMAIL PROTECTED]