"You should be running fans full-speed under those conditions if you want it to
live long! "

Please share any data you have that supports any claim than running continuous
full fan on any Elecraft amplifier has any advantage over letting the firmware
control the fans based on PA temperature.

The disadvantages are obvious - fan wear, noise, dust contamination.  Yet I see
no evidence that finals run significantly cooler.

As I have posted earlier - my station controller has the option to run my
KPA500 fan at any preset speed when TX starts and keeps it running for a
pre-set time after TX stops.  That time is set to keep the fan running
continuously during an FT8 QSO.  I have not used the option since I verified it
functioned as intended as I saw no significant thermal management advantage.

73,
Andy, k3wyc