Skip,

I tried telling the TSA guy a little box of electronics and such was for my
hearing aid.
He thought I was spoofing him and called his supervisor when he asked if it
received Fox News, and I said not in my house. I explained it was the Bluetooth
gear for broadcasting TV audio into the earpiece. A little demo for the TSA
folks was cordial but I almost missed the flight.

One step for man, a giant step for mankind.

Ed McCann
AG6CX