Hi all,

Am 26.06.22 um 23:38 schrieb Michael Parsons:
I fly constantly and have been taking my KX2 with me every single time for the
last year. I also currently carry an IC-705 with its battery and two additional
Bioenno 4.5ah batteries all as carryons. I fly around 50 times a year and never
have been stopped or searched other than the general X-ray machine as per usual
flying TSA requirements. It’s just fine to take that with you as a carry on.

I can fully agree and confirm this! My daughter studies in Tel Aviv and
everytime I am going to visit here, I take my KX2 with me. Even with El
Al there is no issue at all to take it on board as carry on.

The ONLY issue I have... my backpack used as carry-on contains the KX2,
a X230 Laptop, a Kindle and my D300 (incl. 16-85mm lens)... this needs
to be unpacked before and packed again after the x-ray machine... and it
is quite heavy ;-)

Mike (K0FYR)
Ham-Solo

73 es 55 de