That's fine, Wayne.  I understand the problem, but for a while it looked like I might be in need of a KIO3 after a lightning hit.  Fortunately, that was resolved, but given the known sensitivity of this board (which would have been my third replacement) I was praying for a positive answer.

It turned out to be a Windows registry or Device Manager issue (whew) which I was able to resolve (though I will never know exactly how hi).

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.