Group 3:
KXV3B, KBPF3A, P3TX Monitor, KAT3A:, KPA3A, 10-14 weeks

Rough calculation from May 1 to August 20 is 15 weeks, so if parts arrived as was predicted in May, these should be in production.

I'm on the waiting list for a KXV3B. After all the discussion on the sensitivity of this module to taking a hit, I decided to have a backup for my KXV3A.

It failed unexpectedly in 2020 and was repaired for me by Elecraft (taking about two months).

This module is essential for my eme use of digital modes. This is 90% of my use of my K3.

73, Ed - KL7UW