From: Mike Smith VE9AA [mailto:ve...@nbnet.nb.ca]
Sent: October 8, 2022 4:12 PM
To: 'Elecraft@mailman.qth.net'
Subject: RE: re: communications on KX2 Mic's (MH3)

Rick,

I waited patiently too, for months before my KX2(kit) arrived.  This is not
about "waiting patiently".

If one of your orders had arrived 90 or 95% complete and you discovered
something missing and closing

in on a year later you didn't have any communication that they even KNEW
they shorted you 1 part/pc/pcb, I think

perhaps you might feel differently, right?

Patience I have.  What I do not appreciate is total lack of communication
(or even acknowledgement from the people that will hopefully ship my (&
others) mic out eventually. I have an email from Wayne 10 months ago stating
it was an oversight and another that'll it be a few weeks.

Heck, I would've even been "OK" (not happy, but "OK") if there were a hand
scribbled note included with my kit that said "sorry, we realized at the
last minute we're now out of MH3 microphones, but you are on a list and will
receive it when we get some"

Mike VE9AA

-------------

As a side reference....

I waited for the KAT500, patiently, for months.

I waited for the KPA500, patiently, for months.

I waited for the KPA1500, patiently, over a year (prepaid in full).

I waited for the K4D, patiently, 18 months (prepaid in full).

I didn't once ask for an update or cancel an order or ask for a refund,
didn't once whine when it wasn't there yet and was happy when it showed up.

I wasn't happy with the delay, but understood the reasons BECAUSE of the
lists.  They posted JUST as often as now, though not on every list at the
same time.  I track most of the lists, to learn of the other products too,
even if I don't have them because they are interesting products.

I was patient, you can be too.  It really is THAT simple. They've posted the
delay causes and they can't ship what they don't have.  Unbecoming comments
do not help anything and should be directed AT those responsible.

Rick nk7i

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB