I know Morse.  I operate CW 95% of the time.

My order is for a long-promised and non-delivery-updated power amp for a
K3/10.  And before you come up with some BS about "now's a good time to try
QRP", I've operated 11 of the last 12 years at 5W or less.

The fact is, Elecraft's poor communications on all these delays is
inexcusable.

I've been an Elecraft fan and supporter ever since I purchased my first
Elecraft rig over 10 years ago, and recommended them to many for their
superior products and excellent customer service.  That is over.

You people who are calling us whiners because of the poor customer service
we have received from Elecraft are doing the company a huge disservice, as
you're just pouring salt in the wound with snide comments.

Lee, AA4GA