G'day,

Life is too short for all this inventory paranoia.  I just read the
manuals right through, identify the unusual looking bits in the parts
list pictures, sort the caps into paper bun cases 102, 103, etc and
get on with it, installing and soldering one piece at a time, checking
for correct component, location, orientation and the subsequent joints
with a magnifier and ticking the action off in the manual.

No problems with K2 #1400, KAT2, KNB2, KSB2(x2), K60XV, KDSP2, KAF2,
KIO2, K160RX, KPA100, KAT100, wound my own toroids, don't have a
solder pot, no fancy desoldering kit just a hand operated solder
sucker, no static problems.  I could go on.  Sometimes this kit making
is turned into too big a deal.

FOLLOW THE MANUAL TO LITERAL THE WORD.  If you find a gap for R6 and
the manual hasn't told you to install it yet then it shouldn't be
installed until told to.  Don't try to out guess things.  The folks
who sorted the manuals did a great job.

Now back to sleep.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO