I never thought of it as lefthanded or righthanded, I just hold the core in
my right hand and 'sew' the wire downward through the hole with my more
agile left hand - I can see the turns better than winding fro the bottom up.
The 'righties' would hold the core in the left hand and 'sew' the wire
upward though the core center to produce the same thing.

I do not believe I have gotten my 15% yet either <G>

73,
Don W3FPR