<https://www.amazon.com/Granvela-3-5mm-Microphone-Window-Laptop/dp/B01N5XW5NF/ref=sr_1_8>

With the dynamic mic you will need to build an XLR to 3.5mm or
XLR to Foster cable.  The electret will plug directly into the
rear panel mic jack.

There is no need to spend 5 to 50 times as much for something
marketed to hams <G>.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2022-11-01 5:12 PM, Bernie and Cheryl wrote:
Dear Folks:

Although I'm primarily a CW op, and dabble in FT8 (sadly, sometimes there's no one on anywhere else except for FT8), I'm thinking about expanding my SSB presence on the bands.  I have a K3s and would be interested if anyone has a specific recommendation for a good microphone?  I'm thinking about one of the Heil microphones (either the Heil Gold or the Heil HM-10XD) but am willing to look at anything else someone may recommend.

Thanks and 73 de Bernie, KF0QS