I get the digest, but I haven't received it in a couple of days. I received
some direct responses, so I checked the archive. Thanks to everyone who replied.

The problem is that the headphones creep a bit as I use them - and it's a
distraction. From the responses, it seems some people have had no trouble with
this, but others have suggested ways to cope with what I am seeing. So, there's
probably a 50/50 chance of getting get a better set if I exchange them.

I like the way they sound, so I'll probably keep them, and try something to
help increase the friction in the adjustment detents

73,

Jim  KO5V