3784 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (r):

   Call     State Radio/Amp             Name
1  W4CBS    FL    K4D                   Don (w)
2  AI5DK    TX    IC-7300               Dave (w)
3  K8NU     OH    FTdx101D/Mercury IIIS Carl (w)
4  WM6P     GA    K4D                   Steve (w)
5  N4CF     VA    K4D/KPA500            Mike (w)
6  WB3LGC   DE    K4D/KPA500            Steve (w)
7  NA4C     TN    K4D/KPA500            Vollie (w)
8  WB9JNZ   IL    FTdx101d/KPA1500      Eric (w),(r)
9  KE3KQ    PA    K4D                   Ben (w)
10 WY3T     FL    K3s                   Tim (w)
11 VA1RST   NS    Expert SunSDR2        Roger (w)
12 K5PD     TX    K4                    Pete (w)
13 AE6JV    NH    K3/Expert 1.3K        Bill (w)
14 N8SBE    MI    K3s/KPA500            Dave (w),(op)
15 W9/V31KC IL    Expert MB1            Dennis (w)
16 WF0M     CO    K4D/KPA1500           Mike (w)

Very good conditions on 80M tonight. Your net control was having antenna(?) issues again this evening, and ended up having to run 100W barefoot (again), and Eric, WB9JNZ pitched in with relays and finished running the net. THANK YOU, Eric!

We also had a check in from Colorado this evening, and I think this is the first time we've had a check in from that state in recent memory on the 80M net. So, those that are out in the Mountain time zone or even farther out, give it a try before the summer static and extended daylight sets in again.

Hope to see you next week, and tell your friends!

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE