3784 kHz 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

   Call     State Radio/Amp             Name
1 N8SBE     MI    K3s/KPA500            Dave (w),(op)
2 WW4JF     TN    K3s/KPA500            John (w)
3 K8NU      OH    K4D/Mercury IIIs      Carl (rel),(w)
4 WM6P      GA    K4D/KPA1500           Steve (rel), (w)

Thanks to the relays, Eric WB9JNZ and Carl K8NU. This station was suffering from what ultimately was operator error. I was on AM for some reason, and although the indicators on the K3s were properly showing it (LSB and AM-S were on), I somehow kept thinking the AM-S indication was for the VFO-B which I was not transmitting on. Like I said operator error, which I only figured out after reloading all the firmware, and I came within a hair's breath of resetting the radio to factory default, but somehow at that point it dawned on me what was going on, especially because all the other bands were operating 'normally'.

Well, at least I know my radio and amp can do AM just fine, thank you. :-) My apologies to the net for all the foolishness, and hopefully all will be all right next week. Phew!

Hope to see you next week!

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE