Hi all,

Here is an update on my KAT500 Mac software utility problem, described below.

I am able to configure my KAT500 just fine with the Windows version of the
KAT500 Utility using Windows 10 O/S, so, effectively, my “problem” of
configuring the KAT500 is solved.

The Mac version of the KAT500 utility does not appear to be working correctly
with macOS Ventura 13.2.1, at least on my computer.

I have let Elecraft support know.

Special thanks to Andy K3WYC who emailed me quite a few times with suggestions
on troubleshooting and he pointed the way for me to track things down.

73
Hoop
K9QJS