3784 kHz 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

   Call     State Radio/Amp             Name
1  NA4C     TN    K4                    Vollie  (w)
2  WM6P     GA    K4D/KPA1500           Steve  (w),(rel)
3  KG9NG    WI    KX2/KXPA100           Sam  (w)
4  KE3KQ    PA    K4D                   Ben  (w)
5  K2VJK    NY    K4D                   Vern  (w)
6  WW4JF    TN    K3s/KPA500            John  (w)
7  WY3T     FL    K3s/KPA500            Tim  (w)
8  N8SBE    MI    K3s/KPA500            Dave (w),(op)

Thanks to the relay, Steve WM6P. At least the horrible lightning QRN of the previous evening during the Michigan QSO Party had subsided for this station, but Florida in particular was getting hit hard with lightning this evening. This will continue to be the pattern for the summer for 80M, I'm afraid. Some area of the country will likely be buried under static, so hopefully we can soldier on.

Hope to see you next week!

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE