On 21/05/2023 18:23, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
I think I have a defect rotary encoder on a K3.
It is the one used for setting the bandwidth (Hi/Width).
Anyone out here who knows the manufacturer / type number of this rotary encoder?

Google finds https://n5na.net/wp/replacing-elecraft-k3-push-button-encoders/
Also https://groups.io/g/Elecraft-K3/topic/k3_rotary_encoder_replacement/74198899

You probably want to order enough to replace all four encoders at once.

NOTE, the VFO-A and VFO-B encoder, as well as the RIT encoder, are *different types*.

If you qualify for minimum order size, then ordering directly at mouser or digikey is simplest, at least for us behind the EU customs wall.

Be sure to include diodes to protect your KLPA when you put in an order.

Geert Jan