I know the original KBPF3 mod kit is no longer available, but I've come
across an unmodified board that I'm considering trying to source parts for
to handle the mod myself.

I did some searching and I read that a Nichicon RL81C221MDN1KX might work
for the electrolytic cap, but I haven't found what the spec is for the 0603
SMD 0.1uF capacitors.
Are these MLCCs, such that something like VJ0603Y104JXJAC would work?

   Nick

--
*N6OL*
Saying something doesn't make it true.  Belief in something doesn't make it