PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make SURE that you do not allow OS sounds at ALL, since you're using the internal sound card.

There are MANY that already send beeps, tones, phone audio and more on the bands because they didn't get a sound card for the radio/s.  (They're CHEAP, just get one that is known to work.)  Then they wonder why they don't get contacts with the digital mode they're using.

73,
Rick nk7i