I saw a one-page note on this but I cannot find it in my records. If I recall it is a mode of some sort that causes the CW Identifier, for handicapped hams, I think. I did a reset to clear it. Sorry for being vague, it has been a couple months, but maybe support can point you to that one-pager. It should be in the fw release notes, really...

73,

Chris,

K0PF