Here are some direct links to lead based solder suppliers who can ship to Europe and the U.S. You can order directly from these suppliers on-line.

http://tinyurl.com/o2zgf            www.rapidonline.com  - U.K. and Eu
http://tinyurl.com/nd79n           www.digikey.com       -  U.S. and Eu
http://snipurl.com/vgt6             www.mouser.com        - U.S. and Eu

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

Karl Larsen wrote:

I buy from Mouser often and they are real and yes they will mail to Europe at a cost equal to the actual mail cost. They carry EVERYTHING. I order by credit card on the Internet and they must be putting the order together as soon as I have it in their computer. I get delivery in 3 days. It takes longer to you I suspect.

Checked the catalog and they have standard old lead based solder in 1 pound spools. A couple of spools should be a lifetime supply :-)

73 Karl