On 3/24/2024 4:15 PM, Kevin McQuiggin wrote:

Comments from owners of k4D

I've had mine for 18-24 months. Like it a lot. Compared to K3S, better filters, sound of the radio improved, thanks to what chips were available 16 years later.

Only issue is RF feedback at rear panel 3.5mm jacks. I suspect it's because the style of switched jacks the industry has used since at least the '50s are no longer available, so they couldn't bond the shield at the point of entry and had to add circuitry to do the switching.

And some features have yet to be implemented, like remote control.

73, Jim K9YC