Elecraft's own list is for support of ALL their products. Some guys wanted a list dedicated to the K3, so started their own. That's the groups.io list. There's another groups.io list dedicated to the K4.

Elecraft is NOT doing censorship, it's simply a text only list, because they started it 25+ years ago. I started reading it in 2003 when I bought a used K2. I'm not aware of them ever censoring anything. Indeed, the two owners of the company read their list every day and have been known to chime in to solve problems. Several times over the years, I've seen Wayne or Eric get involved to solve problems with guys on remote DXpeditions.

WE6R is one of several hams who work on a service bench there. He's been reading the kK3 list for a year or two. I think Wayne and/or Eric might browse it now and then. I live about 20 miles from Elecraft, so know these guys and several others.

73, Jim K9YC