FS Elecraft K2/100 SN 5229. Built by non-smoker. Tested and aligned this year by Gary Surrency at Elecraft and not used since. I have been forced to go entirely mobile because of terrible reception at my QTH.

All toroids were wound by MM.

Equipment:

K2 #5229
KDSP2
KSB2
TenTec Mic
KNB2
ETSI5
KAT100-1
KPA100
KBT2
Heil ProSet K2
Heil MD2 Desktop MIc

All uninstalled options prefinished with Rework Eliminators.

My cost over $1900. Will sell all for $1425. You pay shipping.
Will give preference to buyers of complete package.

Also FS: Complete Buddipole Deluxe w/long mast & long bag.
Cost $450. Will sell for $340.

Please contact me off the reflector at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

KG6ZVT