For Sale: K2/100 with accessories, S/N 3289.

Perfect electrical, physical, and cosmetic shape, and has very low
operating hours on it.

My K2 has the following features/accessories:

-One owner, built and aligned by me (no excuses!) with professional
grade tools and test equipment.
-KPA-100, 100W Power Amplifier plus serial port
-KSB2 SSB adapter
-KAF2 Audio filter and Clock module
-K160RX 160m module/external RX antenna
-KNB2 Noise blanker
-Key Click modification installed
-Original cables, boxes, and manuals for everything
-More: miscellaneous 'junk'(or should it be called "treasure"?),
including the original QRP case top and speaker with the KBT2 gel-cel
battery and bracket. A custom serial port is installed in this
separate K2 top.

Asking $1200 OBO.

73 de Bob, K6XX
+1 (831) 426-5699