Hi Koert,

Maybe you could check the circuitry around U2 on the frontpanel board and
see if you get 5V at pin 16.  Also you could check if the pushbuttons do
react by measuring the voltages on the pushbuttons towards the U2
(3,4,5,6,11,12,13,14). Voltage is multiplexed by the bank1 and bank0 signals
so don't know if you can determine something without oscilloscope and only
DVM :-)

Gl,

Carel, pc5m