Koert,

Check all components to be certain they are inserted with the correct
orientation.  Not only the ICs and diodes have a direction but the R-PAKs on
the front panel board are not reversible, pln 1 os on the left if you are
looking at the side with the label.

There is a DC voltage table in the back of the manual that may be helpful,
but the pushbuttons and 3 of the controls are multiplexed groups which makes
analysis by only DC voltage readings difficult.

You should also check all the soldering at all connectors on the Control
board and RF Board too.  The signals from the microprocessor folw from the
control board through the RF Board and then to the Front Panel.

Look carefully, your most likely problem is a bad solder connection or an
incorrectly placed component.

73,
Don W3FPR