Hi

I still have solar controller kits for sale. These kits will control the
charging of a gel cell or flooded lead acid battery. The battery can be any
size from about 1 amp hour to over 100 amp hours. I have two versions. A low
power version that will work with solar panels up to about 40 watts and a
high power version that will handle up about 200 watts of panels. The
controller is an analog design that does not generate any RF noise. The kit
includes a fiberglass silk screened and solder masked circuit board and all
parts needed to complete the board. I include 6 pages of documentation and
application notes.

The low power version is $20 or $35 for two kits with one set of
instructions.
The high power version is $30 or $55 for two kits with one set of
instructions

Order with a check or money order from

Don Brown
KD5NDB