Hi

I still have my solar controller kits for sale. There are two versions. A
low power version good up to 40 watts and a high power version for up to 200
watts. The controller kit is an analog design that does not generate any RF
noise. The kit comes with a silk screened and solder masked fiberglass
circuit board and all parts needed to build the controller. You will need to
supply the box to mount it into. There are 6 pages of documentation and
application notes. The controller is designed to work with almost any size
solar panel up to the limits stated above. It is designed to work with 12
volt Sealed lead Acid (gel Cell) or flooded lead acid batteries only. It
will not work with NiCad or NiMh batteries. (There is also a 6 volt version)

The controller kits are $20 for the low power version or $35 for two kits
with one set of documentation. The high power version is $30 or $55 for two
kits with one set of documentation. Check or money order only I do not
accept credit cards or PayPal

Order from

Don Brown
19132 Falls Creek Drive
Flint, Texas 75762

Harbor freight and Northern Tool usually have solar panels of various sizes
at good prices.

Thanks

Don