About link-coupled tuners, I'd like to point to Emtech's ZM-2 ATU:
http://emtech.steadynet.com/zm2.shtml
Still not managed to give the front plate color same as K2.
It is stuck over the K2 with 2 pieces of double sided (reworkable)tape.
I no longer use the K2 internal ATU. Nor a balun. QRP power is too precious to
be wasted in heat.
I'm using a 2*20m inverted Vee, top at 25m height, with 300 Ohms slotted ribbon
line. Easy match on all bands, except 160m (that would be OT).
72 to the gang,