-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul T. Rubin
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 4:45 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Question About the CP-1 Coupler

Hi All:

I am not sure I understand the procedure for terminating the sampling ports.
If a port is unused it says to terminate it into the internal 50 ohm load to
maintain balance. This makes sense. But if I connect a port (or ports)
through a short piece of 50 ohm coax to a scope which has a high impedance
input, is this port properly terminated?

Thanks,

Paul N8NOV

Houston