To: "elecraft list" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:26 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 display line

I took my K2 (5703) to the lake cabin last week and noticed that the display has a line that slants down across the top from left to right. I sit much lower in relation to the rig there than here at home so I had not seen it before. At first I thought the display had moved but of course it's held in place very well so that wasn't it. Do I have a problem or is this normal?