Hello Alex,

Plaese help me with the KAF2-module in my K2.
How I can adjusting "null" in CALn for best result?

With your ears like the manual suggested. ;o)

Can I use analog multimeter for best result? How?

Yes, you can. Connect an analog multimeter on the AF output and adjust R1
respectively R2
on the KAF2 module. A maximal signal must be your goal.

An alternative choice is to use the (freeware) software named "Spectrogram".
You will find
the software via the Elecraft Homepage on Tom Hammond's (N0SS) or also on my
website.
Connect a computer with a sound card inside on the AF output. Now you can
adjust R1
respectively R2 on the KAF2 module exactly. I use the software also to match
the in the
manual suggested birdie at 7000 kHz with my CW sidetone.
--
72/73 de Ingo, DK3RED - Don't forget: the fun is the power!

   [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.dk3red.homepage.t-online.de
     DL-QRP-AG   #824 - www.dl-qrp-ag.de
      QRP ARCI #11295 - www.qrparci.org
        DARC #2360404 - www.darc.de