To: "KT5X" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] N1MM Contest Logger VFO B issue

I updated my copy of N1MM Logger (v6.10.10)in the hope
that I would be able to get into the CQWW this weekend
and noticed that it didn't recognize VFO B either.

On a related note, I downloaded, installed and
configured Ham Radio Deluxe a few evenings ago and
found that it's ability to display the K2's frequency
was very shaky.  If the K2 was tuned to 7015.45 kHz
then HRD would display the correct freq for a few
seconds, then it might display something like 701 for
a few seconds, then 545 for a few more secs, then some
other combination of digits from the freq
next...changing every 10 or 15 seconds.

The K2 is connected to my notebook via the cable
provided with the KIO2 and through a serial-to-USB
converter.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS

--- KT5X <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, I noticed the same problem (and more) last
summer with VFO B.  Maybe it is fixed in a newer
edition, dunno.

72,  Fred - kt5x