Congratulations Tom - that is a VERY good score.  Looking at last year's
results, it would put you up there with the top QRP stations in the country!

Results were more modest here, but I also had a wonderful time.  Operated
the full 24 hours with my temporary antenna setup that the HOA hopefully
didn't notice - no complaints so far, at least.  Felt like Field Day in that
respect.

Ended up with 425 Qs and 75 sections for 63,750 points.  Conditions here in
Colorado were great.  It was a delight to work 80 at night with low noise
level.  Even heard and worked the XF4DL expedition on the low end of 80
during the contest and worked them with my K2, although I did crank up the
power to 10W for that special occasion  ;>)

As always, there were surprises.  The 5 sections I missed were NL (no
surprise) but also SC, NE, WY and MT.  Never even heard any of these last
four sections!!

I agree, this is a fun contest, and my favorite also.

                   ... Craig  AC0DS