Hi Don,

Thanks for your input. I guess I'm pretty confident. I built K2 #1920 with all the accessories as well as a K1. I've learned to be extremely careful. I was just wondering if any of the tests and alignment procedures were depending on the remaining parts not being installed yet.

I'm very impressed with the design of the KX-1. Can't wait to pound out my first CQ...

Doug -- KØDXV

Don Wilhelm wrote:
Doug,

The real answer depends on your confidence level that you have already made
no errors in the assembly.
It really will not hurt anything, but it complicates matters for debugging
if you had made an assembly error.

If you ordered the trimmers already, it should take no longer than 4-5 days
for them to arrive at your mailbox.

73,
Don W3FPR