----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hurlbut

I used my K2/100 and an FT1000D with the INRAD roofing filter mod in
SO2R at WA7LT, low power.

The close in *LOUD* signals is where there was a definite deficiency vs
the FT1000D.  A local, K7OX, was running HP, just a few miles away.  If
I was anywhere within about 10khz of him, I could still hear him on the
K2.  The FT1000D was dead quiet right up next to him.  IMO, this is the
only problem with the K2's RX!