Hi Everybody.

 I just got my W-1 and put it together. It's a KEEPER , works like a
champ! I read the manual Page (11) "circuit description" a few times and
it seems to make sense. I would like to know what is going on in the
little PIC processor. I don't want the code or anything but I sure would
like to know what it is doing in general. A flow chart would be nice.
 I know that it has digital inputs and outputs as well as an analog to
digital converter. It seems that a good amount of the schematic really
exists inside the PIC and so, I'm curious.

 Best regards, Bob K7HBG