Murphy's law still works!  Wouldn't you just believe it!  Seconds after I sent
my enquiry to the reflector, a mail came in from Marshall Emm that appears to
have been "stuck in cyberspace" for almost 24 hours and it included a diagram.
Although it's clear, it still seems to have errors, so any help would still be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave L  G3TJP

Quote:

This is off-topic, but perhaps someone can help me locate a readable circuit
diagram for the Computer keyboard CW encoder by Ron Alspaugh, W6NKS, which
appeared in QST December 1997?

<<snip>>