To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:21 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA100 - Q2 resistance check error - Problem?

I'm building a Rev D KPA100. During the final resistance checks (p.43) I got 11.5 ohms for both Q1 base and Q2 base. The manual 11-16 ohms for Q1 and 12-16 ohms for Q2. So Q1 is OK but Q2 is out of spec?

This resistance table was changed by the eratta. Before that it said 12-16 for both transistors. I'm thinking this is a documentation error and it should say 11-16 for both but before I apply power I figured I should check.

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb -